Saturday, November 8, 2014

Thanksgiving Math Centers

I needed a little something NEW to jazz up my math stations for the month of November. So I made a little packet. It turned out kind-of cute.
Isn't that the cutest dang TURKEY? That is from Barbara Leyne's new autumn design packet. And I was lucky enough to win a copy. You can check out her cute blog HERE.

Barbara Leyne Designs
And be sure to follow her TpT shop. She has darling creations all the time.

Anywho, back to my packet.
Hot out of the laminator. I just got it all printed, laminated, cut, and bagged. It took just about an hour. But now I have 8 new activities for my little firsties to do the rest of the month in math stations.
Here is a peek at what it contains. 
It's perfect for my kiddos. This will be great for Even & Odd and Tallies. The numbers only go to 25 so it won't be too hard. There are a lot of subtraction games which my kids need lots of practice on. It also reinforces ten frames and comparing numbers. I can hardly wait to dive in on Monday.
You can check it out at my shops.
If you head over to TpT, this packet is on sale for the weekend!

Happy Fall Ya'll


1 comment:

Barbara said...

Your math package looks great Sherri! And thanks for using my goofy Turkey:)